Tuesday, May 7, 2013

06 May 2013 - Huanhualí, Villa Alemana Oeste

¡Hola mi familia y mis amigos!

I LOVE my family!! You all are just fantastic! It's so uplifting to read about Kelby's Jewish adventures, Kylie's awards, Kenzie's drama talents, Tiffanie's miracles, Brandon and Marta's perfect family (seriously), and Mom and Dad's testimonies and deep love for all of us. Thanks family, we're a great team.

Tiff, you're sure right about the mission leader councils with the mission president, they are stupendous. I learn so much in them every time.

On Wednesday night, in daily planning session, when we were setting our goal for how many new investigators we would find the next day, Elder Alvarez said, "Tomorrow, we have to find a family! How many will be in the family?" I responded, quote "Um, 5" end quote. Then, on Thursday, I went to another area on an interchange with Elder Powner, and after lunch my companion called me really excitedly, (so excited, the phone was vibrating!!) and told me that the members at lunch told them to pass by some neighbors that might be interested in the gospel of Jesus Christ, so they went right away and found a mother and her 3 children who accepted them in their home and listened to their message and then accepted the invitation to be baptized at the end of this month! We rejoiced together for a second, and I said, "Elder that's fantastic!...but we said 5." Haha, he then told me there is a dad, too, but he was out working. They went to Santiago for the weekend, so I'll go meet them today, but they sound really nice. I love you all!

Love, Elder Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment